There are total of 5 possible colors for schedule cells on the Schedule Board:
1. White - normal schedule which has assigned employee that covers full shift.
2. Orange - unassigned schedule (open shift).
3. Yellow - partiall covered schedule, where employee is assigned but covers only a portion of the shift.
4. Pale pink - the schedule has assigned employee but results in overtime for the employee.
5. Red - the schedule has assigned employee but has a conflict with another schedule where this employee is also assigned.
For more details please visit www.timecurve.com