There are two ways that existing data can be imported into TimeCurve Scheduler:
1. Import from QuickBooks software. Please refer to this knowledgebase topic for details.
2. Import from CSV file.
We support import of Clients and Employees from CSV file. To start the import process follow these steps:
1. Open Seetings->Data Import Tab in TimeCurve Scheduler.
2. Click on the links to download Excel import template files and save them on your PC.
3. Fill in template files with your data. Please make sure not to change, add or delete columns in the template file, otherwise the import process will fail.
4. In Excel click on "Save As" menu and save file in CSV format.
5. Click on "Browse" button and select the CSV file that you created in previous step.
6. Finally click on "Import" button to start the import process.
7. Upon completion of the import you will be shown a status report.
For more details please visit www.timecurve.com